Oh no! We're sad to hear you want to cancel your subscription to Q Wunder. Rest assured, we are constantly working on new content and enhancements to your experience with some really exciting things on the way. If you would still like to cancel, we hope you'll keep our app around so you have access to our Parents' Corner resource. As a member of our community, you'll always be able to read our original and curated articles, videos and podcasts. We know being a parent is tough and providing this resource is our way of making it just a little bit easier!
Feedback from members of the community is critical to any great product, so if you can take a few moments to let us know what you liked and didn't like, it would be much appreciated.
To cancel your subscription, you can follow the steps below:
• iOS App Store (Apple) Subscriptions •
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
- Choose View Apple ID from the popup menu.
- Enter your password if/when prompted and tap on OK.
- Tap on Manage under Subscriptions .
- Tap on the name of the subscription you'd like to cancel or modify (if you have more than one subscription).
- Click on Cancel subscription
• Google Play (Android) Subscriptions •
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
• QWunder.com (Desktop) Subscriptions •
- Go to www.qwunder.com.
- Click Sign In in the top right and enter your account information.
- Click My Account in the top navigation.
- Click the Subscription Information section.
- Select Cancel My Subscription.
If you encounter issues, please double check the method you used to sign up. Each respective signup origin manages subscriptions at that location. If you're certain you signed up on one of the app stores and can't see your subscription, please double check the account used to purchase the subscription originally.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your free trial. If you uninstall the app without canceling your free trial, you will still be charged.